||From: David Dawson
||31 Jan 2013 (11:41)
|WARNING most folks I know have some faith albeit some of it is twisted by cult and following unbiblical symbolism and ritual. There is many being beguiled by flash retorical speakers instead of what the original Masoretic texts confirm in the KJV many of the new translations are not accurate in parts. The biggest urgency that is happening to this proud land of Christian faith The government is making sin, legal. This parliament brings it into being by corrupt men an women. The sad thing is the queen gives her Royal Assent which is contrary to the Oath the queen made at her crowning. We must always rember when a bill is passed it has to be given the Royal Assent The queen has only one job, does it contravane her oath and the Christian constitution of the nation if it is she can refuse to give the Royal Assent. As much as I honour the queen she is rubber stamping the sin according to the Word of God
(not all of those responsible are corrupt but many are valiant warriors of Christ )
Christianity has always taken a tolerant attitude towards other religions and under the present Equality Laws we even help to pay for there temples, mosques. Because of this tolerance and equality its corrupted the Christian faith its perverted the educational system. Its systematically lied about evolution even where there is enough evidence of Creation to disprove atheistic teachings. Our children are restricted to recieve the basic teachings of the Christian faith such as the Lords Prayer and the moral building Ten commandments. Why! the ten commandments is skirted over in RE lessons, simply it states there is only One God and we need to Worship him. They dont teach the trinity ,Father,Son,and Holy Spirit are One, for those unsure you can only read this scripture in KJV
1 John ch 5 v 7 [more on why the KJV at later date]
I believe with all my heart God is withdrawing His favour upon this nation. As we can see in the USA.
Yes, what ive written is disturbing. But the one that going to bring it all to a climax is the Bible says we must all WORSHIP ONLY ONE GOD, this nation has placed God Almighty Our Father as an equal to other demi gods. WHERE OUR CHILDREN SEE SEE JESUS AS ANOTHER ICON EQUAL TO buddha mohammed some elephant and monkeys, mother earth satanism.
The Bible says im a jealous God for there is no other God. He is the creator of Heaven and earth. So who- so -evers dont whinge when things get tough, consider your relationship with God through His Son Jesus Christ is it personal or is it a form of religion if its the latter Im sorry to say God is God and not your Father if so how much
more He will hear your prayers. ROMANS 1 V15- ROMS 2 SO BELIEVERS ARE YOU GOING TO KEEL OVER ARE YOU WILLING TO PRAY EVEN MORE FOR YOUR LAND. We cant go backwards any more , we need to layer the Land with your prayers and REPENTANCE you may say doctrinally we dont have to repent. if you believe in this can i ask you to speak to our Father concerning our petition,
.27 Biblical Passages
Which Explicitly Teach
There is Only One God
There are not a few ambiguous Biblical passages that teach that there is only one God, but many explicit passages that clearly declare this cardinal truth. Each of the following 27 passages explicitly teach that there is one — and only one — true and living God. The Mormon plurality of Gods doctrine (found most explicitly in the Pearl of Great Price/Book of Abraham ch. 4 - ch. 5) contradicts this fundamental biblical teaching.
Please note that the Holy Bible (King James Version) designates the Hebrew name Jehovah with \"LORD\" spelled with all letters capitalized; Adonai, meaning \"Lord\" is designated by \"Lord;\" and \"Elohim,\" is translated as \"God.\" Thus, in Deut. 4:35, for example, the phrase \"the LORD he is God,\" would be literally translated, \"Jehovah, he is Elohim.\" (In those instances where Adonai is used as a compound with Jehovah, the latter term is spelled GOD, so that the compound name \"Lord GOD\" designates the Hebrew, \"Adonai Jehovah\").
1. DEUTERONOMY 4:35,39 — Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him. (39) Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.
2. DEUTERONOMY 6:4 — Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD: [Note in Mark 12:28-34 how Jesus and a Jewish scribe he encountered understood this text.]
3. DEUTERONOMY 32:39 — See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
4. 2 SAMUEL 7:22 — Wherefore thou art great, O LORD God: for there is none like thee, neither is there any God beside thee, according to all that we have heard with our ears.
5. 1 KINGS 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.
6. 2 KINGS 5:15 — And he returned to the man of God, he and all his company, and came, and stood before him: and he said, Behold, now I know that there is no God in all the earth, but in Israel: now therefore, I pray thee, take a blessing of thy servant.
7. 2 KINGS 19:15 — And Hezekiah prayed before the LORD, and said, O LORD God of Israel, which dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth; thou hast made heaven and earth.
8. NEHEMIAH 9:6 — Thou, even thou, art LORD alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
9. PSALM 18:31 — For who is God save the LORD? or who is a rock save our God?
10. PSALM 86:10 — For thou art great, and doest wondrous things: thou art God alone.
11. ISAIAH 37:16,20 — O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, that dwellest between the cherubims, thou art the God, even thou alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth: thou hast made heaven and earth. (20) Now therefore, O LORD our God, save us from his hand, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that thou art the LORD, even thou only.
12. ISAIAH 43:10,11 — Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour. [“this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.” John 4:42]
13. ISAIAH 44:6,8 — Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God. (8) Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.
14. ISAIAH 45:21 — Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.
15. ISAIAH 46:9 — for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me,
16. HOSEA 13:4 — Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me. [“Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.” John 4:42]
17. JOEL 2:27 — And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
18. ZECHARIAH 14:9 — And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one.
19. MARK 12:29-34 — And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices. And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, he said unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdom of God. And no man after that durst ask him any question.
20. JOHN 17:3 — And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.
21. ROMANS 3:30 — Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith.
22. 1 CORINTHIANS 8:4-6 — As concerning therefore the eating of those things that are offered in sacrifice unto idols, we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but one. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
23. GALATIANS 3:20 — Now a mediator is not a mediator of one, but God is one.
24. EPHESIANS 4:6 — One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all (the faithful in Christ Jesus - 1:1).
25. 1 TIMOTHY 1:17 — Now unto the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only wise God, be honour and glory for ever and ever. Amen.
26. 1 TIMOTHY 2:5 — For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;
27. JAMES 2:19 — Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
edited 1 time
||From: June Ritchie
||01 Feb 2013 (11:59)
|And when these things begin to come to pass LOOK UP for your\' redemption draweth nigh. the world is in turmoil as are the majority of govts.
the passing of new laws that represent the days of Lot and Noah have and still is coming to pass and because our eyes are open we see them.
Are we to blame anyone for this except the devil who is in his last surge upon the hurting world?
There are times when I have to force myself to look up and put aside the wickedness in the land and beyond but it has to be done because the fact is we are now RACING towards the absolute end of this world as we know it.
I make no apology for that. We are moved into and living in Revelation times and its tragic and scarey to see. But we are still called to be Soldiers of the Cross . We are still to understand that not all will be saved and when God cries HALT there will be no more to come in. Yes we can wrestle with that but the Lord\'s decision on it will be supreme! Not to be argued with but respected .
We have to face the heartache of it and go through to the end.
We have to Stand fast and give a word in season to any who will listen.
Stepping aside from those who will not. as missionaries we are to be seen to be still working to the end. And to know our jobs our active place in the body of Christ. To be a tree planted by the river No matter what! To be a GIVER right to the end! Father has been warning the earth and its people for centuries.
Those who have heeded have had their lives changed. the days of apostasy are coming upon us and we have to see that and accept it even as we plead for mercy for a hard hearted generation across the globe.
The CHURCH has to be right with God. The CHURCH has to be found looking up and giving where it finds a need. The CHURCh has to be loving and forgiving even whilst it worships in a holy manner a holy God.
In a war in the midst of battle when things are fierce and men are few the instruction is HOLD THE LINE! STAND FAST! DON\'T RUN!
The time of the Saviour comes and I for one hope it comes soon that all these evils will come to an end swiftly is my prayer. Jesus is my goal and speaking of Him is my ministry. The body of Christ has a job to do so let\'s do it.
|the WORD IS AWESOME
||From: David Dawson
||02 Feb 2013 (00:21)
|LIKE MANY SAINTS, I HAVE READ MANY GOOD CHRISTIAN BOOKS THAT HAS HELPED ME IN MY WALK, THERE WAS A BOOK GIVEN TO ME OVER 20YRS AGO WHICH MADE A HUGE IMPRESSION ON ME THE TRUMPET SOUNDS FOR BRITAIN 1,2,3, THIS BOOK WAS BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION LAST WEEK FROM IRANIAN PASTOR AFTER HE READ IT AND THE PROPHECY FROM 1969, HE ASKED WHY HAS ENGLAND GONE BACKWARDS. 43 YRS LATER WE CAN SEE THE PROPHECY WAS COMING TO PASS. THIS BROUGHT A LOT OF PRAYER AND REPENTANCE IN \'A\' TEAM PRAYER GROUP [MANCHESTER UK].THERE IS SO MANY WARNINGS IN THE BIBLE CLASSICS IN JOEL BUT WHAT BLESSED US WAS ROMANS 1v14v32 INCLUDING CHAPTER 2 AND PSALMS CH 2.. THE BIBLE DOES GIVE MANKIND PLENTY OF WARNINGS.. BUT AS THE SCRIPTURES SAYS MAN IS NOT BOTHERED .ARE YOU BOTHERED YET.. THE ANSWER LIES IN GLORIFYING GOD GB
||From: David Dawson
||05 Feb 2013 (20:40)
|on my secondary reply, ive just noticed my last remark was judgemental
i do apologise to all who may have been offended.
It was meant to state are we concerned about the eyes of man not hearing the pleas from saints urging them to reconsider there positions of a potential lost eternity.
||From: June Ritchie
||07 Feb 2013 (13:31)
|I for one thought you put it very well in a faithful and truthful manner.
it was clear to understand and yes should make us all think where the UK is going and that is the important factor. We are all responsib;le! love Junex